Re: [ihc] Battery question

Thanks John and Steve.  I got the trailer home and charged it up overnight.  It is one of those Towlite HiLo trailers. 21 ft.  Cool, BUT the whole top half is raised hydraulically, so I need a strong bat.  It might have been that the PO was having problems with her truck's wiring. I can only hope. Oh and 80 psi is BAD for trailer tires.  I shoulda checked em before I towed it home.  Only had one blow out though.

I'll be careful with the charging. Didn't see a meter on the trailer. But might be one somewhere.  This is my first trailer, so If you guys have tips on things to look out for or links to tips, please contact me offline.

Thanks again!

Ken