RE: [ihc] My daughter's project was a darn horse, but then there was ....

John, that's gotta be one of the funniest little kid stories I've heard.
That beats "crayon murals on under-bed wall", and "self-inflicted haircut",
and "16 oz. of baby powder to doll's bottom (and entire house)", and all the
other stories I can think of, even the classic "painting the sleeping dad
with poop". I'm still laughing at "gas caps gone missing - found in wall".

Man, you really had your hands full... Thanks for sharing; I'm still
chuckling.

John A.