Re: [ihc] Father Daughter project, interesting service supplier, truck for sale

John and Listers,
        One of the things we have been amazed about is the number of
great people we have met via these old trucks.  The club credo has always
been make it fun, and do not take anything from members unless they get
something in return.  Most folks agree is a very good price, but even so,
we still get a few donations to help pay for the sporadic newsletter, and
some of the events.  Not sure, but I think there are over 300 members,
and of the ones I have met, they all are good folks.  Terry is a good
guy, he lent me his car trailer to go to Kennewick to get a '51 IH pickup
a couple weeks ago, which really helped me out of a bind.  I am glad his
daughter was able to do something with my Scout, as I was not doing
anything with it.  Speaking of which, if anyone is interested in the
aforementioned pickup, it is for sale, cheap.  It comes with a title.  I
have pictures if anyone wants to see them.  It is located in Woodburn,
Oregon, between Portland and Salem on I-5.  If you want to know more
about it, let me know.
-Colin

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:33:54 -0700 John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided>
writes:

> On Aug 28, 2004, at 8:36 AM, Colin MM Rush wrote:
>
> > To read about another ongoing father/daughter project, read the
> > thread at the following link:
> > http://www.binderbulletin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12644
> >

> Jeez, Colin. I got started on that link and read all 6 pages about
> the
> progress on Jennifer's Scout. You guys up there in Oregon have a
> family
> of IH people, don't you?
>
> Very nice.
>
> John