[ihc] Braking question

I need more diagnostic help here, guys.

The rear brakes on the Scout seem to be sticking just a bit when I
release the pedal.  ('74 Scout II with TSM rear discs)  The master
cylinder was swapped out for a Corvette one.  It appears that the
problem lies in the booster having a "slow release."  Any ideas on
this even being possible?  The only other potential culprit (as far as
I can tell) would be the proportioning valve .

I'm going to ride it out for a couple of days and really pay attention
to how bad it really is, and with my planning on retiring this rig
from active postal duty, I may just let it lie.  Right now, though,
I'm thinking new booster and P-valve.  Possibly get the booster for a
'Vette to better match the M/C.

Dave