Re: [ihc] Milage question

I have a 33 gal tank and it does that.  When I put too
much in, I have to sit and wait for 10 min for the
leaking to stop.  In my case it is coming out of the
broken plastice vapor separator that hangs up in the
fender near the filler neck.  So, untill I can rebuild
that I just don't fill it much over half.  I know
that's a bad idea but have no other choice right now.

Someone on the digest posted pictures of a replacement
he made of copper tubing.  Looked like a good fix to
me.

Steve