[ihc] Broke something else...

Went to shut down the diesel yesterday, and it did shut down.... but the
knob and part of the cable assembly (in this case the knob and rod are one
piece) came out in my hand... I don't expect it's something I can repair so
I need to find out where I can get a replacement cable.  Being able to shut
the engine down *is* somewhat mission critical after all.

Thanks,
Ryan

---