Re: [ihc] RE: Pumpin' water for Marv's new buddy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Grammer" <jgrammer@domain.elided>
> >I'm looking for a water pump for it. Can anyone help?
>
> Marv, all it takes is 1 or 2 trips to his local NAPA. 1 if he already
knows
> the folks there, 2 if he doesn't(1 trip to order, 1 trip to pick up). Same
> H2O pump for 220/240/264.
>
> Jim

Marv-

In addition to what Jim said, it's the same water pump for whatever engine
you find in an L-130. The engines Jim mentioned were the options. If you
look on the bottom of the oil pan, it will say "220" on it, even though it
may be a 240 or a 264.

I believe you will find that the engine size is located in the same spot as
it would be on the 392, etc, except maybe oriented sideways. Just below the
head near number 1 cylinder.

Sorry I'll miss you at nats again this year. Youngest kid is a senior in
high school, but won't be old enough to drive herself to school until after
she graduates. We're staying home again this year. That's okay, there's
plenty of work to do.

-Allan