RE: Lawmakers, was [ihc] diesel trucks

Try State Farm.  I've had all my stuff insured with
them for 30 years.  Never a question about an old
vehicle.

They didn't want to put historical insurance on the
Scout after inspecting the thing in its present
condition.  Regular road insurance?? No Problem!!

I got the same response from the agent here in
Annapolis, no problem.

Steve