[ihc] RE: SV-8 block bling

>Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:58:14 -0500
>From: s cordingley <scord@domain.elided>
>Subject: [ihc] block in demand?

>hey my father picked up a good sized engine block, I saw it and knew it
wasn't a chevy but it was a big block of some kind. >either way after a
month of searching, and taking it to mechanics, I finally got a answer, its
a international block, I
>think its the 348? if theres a 348. either way how much can these blocks go
for?

You'd prolly be doing good to get a case of 'real' beer(like *not* Bud lite
;) )out of it. Just don't scrap it, that would be sacrilege!

Jim