Re: [ihc] diesel trucks

At 5:33 PM 8/16/04, Ryan Moore wrote:
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Steven Stegmann" <steve.stegmann@domain.elided>
>To: "David Raistrick" <keen@domain.elided>; "Ted Borck" <tborck@domain.elided>
>Cc: <ihc@domain.elided>
>Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 14:49
>Subject: Re: [ihc] diesel trucks

Some industrial diesels get started after manufacture/set-up and/or a
re-build, and only get shut down when it's time for a re-build. On the
really big stuff, just the thermal stress can get pretty nasty.

Oil changes are done when running, based on oil analysis, and re-builds are
planned based on oil analysis.

Greg