[ihc] Dist/Module for S-series truck

>Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:49:23 -0500
>From: "Dwight Claassen" <whest172@domain.elided>
>Subject: [ihc] Dist/Module for S-series truck

>I am trying to find a replacement distributor or electronic module for my
>'80 S-series truck with the 404.  I can only buy the complete setup from
IHC
>for big bucks.  Where can I find a module or rebuil dist.  This is not the
>same dist. as the scout.  Don't know about the module.  This is a
Prestolite
>4003.  IHC # 484790 C91

>Thanks
>Dwight Claassen

While it isn't the same dizzy per se, I strongly suspect that the Pertronix
Ignitor for the SII Prestolite internal module dizzy will fit. I'd call
Pertronix first. Failing a confirmation of the application from them, maybe
compare side by side with a SII dizzy before ordering(?).

Jim

Anybody want an MV404?