[ihc] Fuel pump

Earlier in the summer somone posted a link to a company that suppied fuel
pump kits as well as a rebuilding service. I was sure I stored that link in
my favorites, but I can't find it.
The post was either on the IHC list or the OLD IHC list. Also could have
been on the OLD IHC forum. I have look back thru and searched but can't find
it.
Does anybody out there know of this company? I want to rebuild the fuel pump
on my KB7 really more of have to than want to.
Thanks in advance.
David A Gregg
NW Ohio