Re: [ihc] Engine Conversion Kit

Jay, no kit that I've ever heard of. I saw a 6.2 in a
scout at Nats in 01 or 02. if I remember right, the
guy said he made his own mounts & moved the
crossmember to suit his needs. shouldn't be too hard
to do. Of course, you'll have to get your driveshafts
cut or lengthed as needed. I believe a stock Scout
radiator is a 2 row, might want to have a shop rebuild
it for ya as a 3row.

Mark