[ihc] Seattle ScoutII for sale

Hey Digesters:

I've posted my 'ole Scout here a time or two and never got a single reply, but now a buddie of mine wants to let his Scout go, so I thought I'd *again* let the list have the first shot at it.

This one is a (I believe) low milage truck, the meter says 46K, but maybe it is 146? I don't know, but it sure has some of the traits of a non 100K+ truck. Anyway, it does however have the typical quarter and rocker rust (well and a few drunken dents)

392 V8 Auto, 1979. Buckets and traveltop (has never been off). No back seat, although I do have one that *might* be available.

I've got recipts from the last 5 years or less totalling over 2K in maint work (mainly tuneup, valve cover gaskets, and front end stuff).

Runs great. Do some body work and paint and you would have a nice truck.

right now we are at 1800. In a few weeks I'll start cleaning her up and really making her for sale to the public and the price will most likely go up.

Let me know if you are at all interested and we can talk details and I can eMail pictures...

Cheers, Eric in Seattle.