Re: [ihc] Re: Truck Floor Matting

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Mandera" <tsm1@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Cc: "Joel M Brodsky" <jmbrodsky@domain.elided>; "David Bongo"
<dbongo@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 19:06
Subject: Re: [ihc] Re: Truck Floor Matting

> Ryan Moore wrote:
>
> >>http://members.aol.com/suprscout/featured.htm
> >>'69 to '75 Pickup & Travelall NOS Front Rubber Floor Mats
> >>

> > Oh, you're talking about the individual mats.  I was talking about the
full
> > mat that covers the entire floor.
>
> It was my understanding that these ARE the "wall to wall" mats, but as
> Joel pointed out, they'd only do the front seats in a Travelette or
> Travelall.

Wouldn't it be a "mat" not "mats" though?   It's one of those things to ask
before ordering I guess.

At least they are availible, I hope it's the wall to wall mats, I could live
with just the front seats having the mats etc.   Heck, that's all the panel
has anyway, just the front mat... no mat or anything under the deck
extension.

Thanks,
Ryan

---