[ihc] Burma jeep picture. OT on a tangent

Oh man I spent some time driving one of these. It had the same winch on the
front too. You should have seen the look on the owners face when I told him
I had to attach to a high tension tower to pull my self out (I'm lucky I
survived my youth). It had IIRC a 223 FH six with all of 3 straight cut
non-syncro gears. Real fun to drive! However hauling that 5/8" cable through
the woods to find a tree was a real work out.

The most fun I had with this truck was driving straight through a massive
patch of 12' high black berries. She cut a straight swath right through :-}

Tom Reed