[ihc] 80' Douglas Fir - 1 1200D Pickup - 0 How bad did I mess it up

Had the 1200 down in the lower fields today of all things explaining how to
clutch and shift to a 14 year old.
I stopped on a slight downhill and put it in neutral and set the parking
brake

I got out to trade places when the brake let go and the truck went into the
tree at 5-8 miles an hour.

Told the kid to stay in the cab while I wait to see what the tree wold do.
Thankfully, it liked standing up but the bark took a bad bruise. The kid was
fine and there was no injury or even being shaken up.

The truck on the other hand is interesting. Jim Aos' Plow Bumper tool a
dent, the header is disconnected on the passenger side at the joint for the
straight pipe off the four pipes from the manifold and this is the odd
thing.

The clutch is really mushy, does not want to shift gears and I can only
shift when I have it turned off.

Hit about square where the bumper is mounted to the passenger frame rail.

Any ideas on how bad I screwed the pooch? Transmission Mount?

Robert