[ihc] WORT for sale - off topic

A lot of you will likely have heard of or know all about the WORT (weird off
road truck), built by Rob Gray in Australia. (If not, go here:
http://www.robgray.com/index.htm and click on the "For Sale" icon in the
upper left corner. Go to bottom and click on "diary" or "synopsis", etc.
It's well worth the time spent, in my opinion...) Anyway, I just wanted to
point out that after 3 or so years, he's selling it. I don't know Rob, or
anything about him other than what's on his website, but I'm hoping I can
stir up some interest. If someone in the States buys his rig, and brings it
home, I can perhaps finally get a closer look at it. I'll likely never make
it to OZ, so it's my only chance. :) ~John A.