RE: [ihc] Re: H-542 on ebay

Here's a couple of links with better paint:

http://pots.nickeles.free.fr/m426%20et%208ton%2002%20M16/index.html

http://www.autogallery.org.ru/k/i/intM426_PatDeMoss.jpg

The second one is from this gallery:

http://www.autogallery.org.ru/gintern.htm

Worth a look, if you can ignore the webmaster's political interjections...
It's funny how both of these sites are non USA - French and Russian, I
think. Goes along with (Jim's?) comments regarding how most of these trucks
shipped out and never came back. Someone should definitely rescue that one
on Ebay. ~John A.