From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Jim Grammer
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 10:24 AM
To: Ed Sohm; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [ihc] RE:H-542 on ebay

OK, I'll try to check at lunch. Maybe I shouldn't have sold copy # 3 of
the
Grey Bible, that way I could keep one at my desk ;)

It *is* the Burma road truck, silly :) Just picture it with a big steel
cargo box on the back. Those must have been interesting convoys, eh? 500
miles as the crow flies, 1000 road miles. My grandfather in-law flew
C-47's
over 'The Hump' in WWII. Wish he was still around to tell the stories...

Jim