[ihc] Only on the Internet, Honest Tech article to Get a Offroad Rig to start

This is in the Tech Tection of Twistedaxle.com

IHC Content - Nice Scout of Home Page

Really, It works...
by Jonathan Burgess - posted 7/11/00

Quite a few years ago, someone made a lame B-rated movie which starred those
two buffed-guy, body nazi twins. If you don't recall the movie that's fine,
because I don't recall the title. Anyway, Twisted Axle has this
acquaintance... All right, he's an associate... Ok, ok, he's a friend. His
name is Bub, a.k.a.. Tug.

Now for the reason why this article is in the tech section... Tug has this
chant that he claims to have adopted from this B-rated movie the two body
nazis made. In the movie, the two guys said this chant every time their
truck wouldn't start and, of course, it would start. But seriously, this is
a movie--right?

Well, Tug will use anything from vehicle seduction to witchcraft to get his
jalopy to start, including this chant. When I first saw him do this I
thought he just got lucky and that he had a sappy carburetor, but I did
think it was funny. None the less, years have gone by and Tug has yet to fix
his carburetor. He still chants when it doesn't fire within the first few
turns of the key.

I now believe! This chant really works, and someone should write a letter to
his Jalopy manufacturer so they can include it in all their owner manuals.

So, here is the chant. It's for anyone who has a jalopy that won't start
(It's been known to work on a number of makes and models). Remember, you
must be sincere or else it won't work. Heck, even give your truck a little
love rub on the dash prior to the chant.

Rabbit, rabbit knock on wood.
Lucky, lucky treat 'em good.
Yogi Beara, Tug McGraw
start 'er up