[ihc] Fun with wheel bearings

The passenger side rear of the traveler started making noise the other day.
It could theoretically be the brakes I guess, but it seems to indicate wheel
bearings... fairly constant squealing noise...  (guess it could be called a
squeak).   Picked up some grease and a wheel bearing (just in case) and
figured I'd pull the shaft and take a look at it today.   Tried all I could
and couldn't get the lug nuts loose.   Gave up and took it to a shop to have
the tire taken off and let them look at it.  They tried all *they* could and
the impacts couldn't get the lug nuts loose.  They didn't know if they could
finish it all today, so since I only have the one vehicle up here, I called
it a day and went home.  Going to try to get someone to run be back to
campus so I can leave it wednesday for a few days.

They don't think there's much chance of them *not* messing up the polycast
wheel... it being a rubber type stuff and all... looks like they'll probobly
have to take a torch to the lug nuts.  To make matters even better, if
*this* wheel is like that, seems like the other ones may very well be too.
Been one of those days.

And I still have that wheel bearing issue to address too.

I'm going to try to hit the lugs with some PB Blaster as much as I can,
maybe it'll loosen it up enough to get the lugs off normally... but I'm not
going to hold my breath.

-Ryan

---