Re: [ihc] RE: Relaying George's power

On Jul 26, 2004, at 12:18 PM, George B Humphrey wrote:

The pink wire on my Projection is used to select either small block or
big block mode. I've selected small block and have the pink wire attached
to a good ground source. If I attached it to the Ford solenoid, it would
be in big block mode and would supply too much fuel for my engine. What
does the pink wire on your Projection system do?

George,

We must be talking about two different generations of the Pro-jection. Small block, large block is selected by pin switches inside my ECU and the pink wire is used ONLY for picking up a signal during starting.

It's as if we're talking in foreign languages. <g>

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs