[ihc] Fwd: Nationals Hotel and Parking Lot BBQ

Hey guys, this is from Mary, the gal that set up that
awesome BBQ at NAts last year. I know that since a lot
of you were there and enjoyed it so much, I figured
i'd pass this on and let you all know she's planning
another one this year, and looking for help.

Mark

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail