[ihc] Dynamat; brakes

First, Dynamat (since it came up in a current thread):

Would it be possible to rhinoline OVER Dynamat? This way I can get the heat/sound protection of the Dynamat, but the surface protection of the Rhinolining. Not sure if I'd WANT to do it, but could I do it? (My Scout II gets hot on my mail route, and with me "upgrading" to a 152-based RHD 800 hopefully next month, Heat might be an even bigger issue.) And how would applying Extremeliner work in this scenario?

Brakes: I've got the TSM rear discs, and everything FINALLY seems to be OK...except for the rears sticking just a teeny bit. When the truck gets really hot (end of the route, for example) the brakes kind of stay applied for a little bit after I take my foot off the pedal. The rear calipers were given a clean bill of health, I've got a '69 (I think) Corvette Master Cylinder installed, so that should be all good.

It feels like the brakes are sticking, and when I finished the route (and was out of the truck) the rear brakes lights were on and just turned off when I got to the back of the rig. Could the Master Cylinder sticking, or should I look elsewhere? Is there any way to evaluate what's going on while on the route? I could feel the wheels for heat, but 550+ stops in 3 hours and under 40 miles gets the brakes really hot.

Dave