[ihc] RE: ihc-digest V7 #548

>Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:23:25 -0600
>From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
>Subject: RE: [ihc] Look what showed up on my doorstep this evening

>Clearly a beauty, in spite of the dark photo. Congrats! ~John A.

BWAHAHAHA!

The dark photo does it better justice than the light of day!

In:

It's a CO Loadstar

GVW less than CDL requirement

Dump body

Perkins 354 diesel

5 speed

2 speed rear

Barn stored since parked 8 years ago

No back penalties due

Out:

GVW is higher than it needs to be for the bed capacity

Dump body is *hammered*

Perkins is reportedly DOA or very nearly

Neutral on the 5 speed is elusive at best(CO linkage)

2 speed rear is heavier and lower geared than I need

Parked 8 years ago

Commercial registration is about 400 clams a year.

Jim