Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:18:56 -0600
From: "Mac McMuffin" <mac@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: [ihc] Scout for sale

## >> I don't see a turbo. The turbo chargers were mounted
## >> high, on the passenger side of the engine, above the
## >> exhuast manifold.  And I think the turbos were only
## >> made in like 66-68.
## >>
## >> I've got a pic of a turbo engine in a Scout I took at
## >> Red Power Roundup last month. Not the truck, just the
## >> engine bay. if anyone wants to see it, let me know &
## >> i'll resize it & post a link.
## >>
## >> Mark

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!