Re: [ihc] Ohio vehicle recovery assistance (minimal IH content)

I'm West of Chicago about 50 miles, I doubt your route would take you this
way, but I have lots of left over fourth of july corona, a garage,  and
likely enough tools to get what you need done.  Just give me some lead time
to make sure I'm home.and of course no compensation needed.

-Jeff

> > Anyone equal to the task?  Compensation provided.  IH parts-a-plenty
> > offered for trade too!

---