Re: [ihc] Ohio vehicle recovery assistance (minimal IH content)

I live in Cincinnati, OH, about 1-1/2 hours south from Springfield. If thats
not too far out of the way for you, my garage & tools are yours to use. No
compensation needed, unless you want to get rid of a rust free Scout II body
real bad ;)

Let me know,

Andreas