Re: [ihc] battery charging

On Jul 21, 2004, at 1:18 PM, Tom Reed wrote:

The other way to desulfate a battery is with a desulfator, John if you don't
have one of these you're just not a guy that has everything ;~}. NAPA sells
a the one I have for about $125.00 that works with a small solar panel.
Desulfators work by (simplified explanation) creating a high frequency high
voltage pulse at the resonant frequency of the sulfate crystals causing to
break up and go back into solution. A good analogy would be an opera singer
breaking a crystal glass.
Tom Reed
Now you've done it Tom, made me feel inadequate 'cause I don't have a desulfator. I looked at the NAPA website and they don't tell you much. Which model is your unit?

Thanks,

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline