RE: [ihc] vlagra for your truck? not span!

<snip>

Funny, Dan... but I wonder how many filters out there dumped your message?
I'm disguising the words (like the spammers do), and maybe we'll hear how
many digesters get the response who didn't get the original post? Just
curious...  Anyway, thanks for the recommendation. ~John A.