Re: [ihc] Scout Disk Brake hoses

=From: "Ted Borck" <tborck@domain.elided>
=Subject: Re: [ihc] Scout Disk Brake hoses

>Anyone know of a source for Disk Brake (front, no lift) hoses?
>
>NAPA wants approx $52 per side.
>
>I'm putting a 74 front end under a 72 Scout II.

Ted,
Ryan is right. Advanced Auto, http://www.partsamerica.com/
has them for about the
same as LLoLA, 1-800-820-0000
and SSS, 1-937-525-0000.
AA may or may not have them in stock and may have to order them in my
experience.
Roughly 25 to 30 smackers each.

Im thinking of the same swap. Let me know how you adapt from the drum lines
to the disc hoses.
Maybe the disc/drum hoses use the same upper fitting? I havent compared them.

Mike Toney
Mobile, AL.
Southern International Harvester Owners [S.I.H.O.]
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/southernihowners
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, 3:31
73 1010 Travelall, 2wd, 345, 727, 3:54
A FEW Scout 80/800's and some parts