Re: [ihc] Help

Why Ryan? I work for the biggest Deere dealer in IL,
and it's probably one of the biggest 3-4 dealers in
the US. And if it's just because it's deere. well
Deere's older & lasted longer, and will outlast Case.
Sorry, just honestly think that company is headed down
the drain. And yes, I still like my farmalls better
than deeres!!!!!!! Fact is, I'm working on buying
another IH product. All I'll say for now is it's
another truck and it predates loadstars by a bit.

Mark