Re: [ihc] High Amp Alternator

	Thanks for the responses. I must admit, I am a big fan of the K.I.S.S.
approach to things. I also, however, am a sucker for the Tim Allen, more
power, approach. Looks like I've got some thinking to do. Maybe, I will
let the junkyard decide. If I find one, I do it Greg's way. If I don't, I
do it Toms. Thanks again, guys.

George H.
72 Scout II
345 V8