From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided] On Behalf Of George
B Humphrey
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 12:43 PM
To: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] High Amp Alternator

	What are the advantages and disadvantages of switching to a higher
amp
alternator? What, if anything, would I have to do to the Scout if a
changed to a higher amp alternator? What are the advantages of a one wire
alternator? I've got lots of electrical goodies running at certain times
and am thinking about changing.

George H.
72 Scout II
345 V8