Re: [ihc] RE: Regulation gauges/Wrong name, but right message

Steve, where in the Northwest are you located?  Can you make it to
Brooks, Oregon next weekend?  It is right on I-5 just north of the
capital of Salem, and about 40 minutes south of Portland.  It runs from
the 8th through the 11th, and from the looks of things, it promises to be
the second largest IHC show in North America.  If you want to come, let
me know.  John, I am hoping we can change your mind about the food and
the friends when you come! :-)  I strongly recommend that those that can
should come on Friday or earlier.  The cruise to see the Spruce Goose is
on that day, and is a great reason in itself to come the the NWBRU.  No
name for it yet, but perhaps the Goose Cruuse?  The Torque Tour?  Those
of us who are camping there are going to be bringing much food, and
sharing is SOP.  Even apart from the Saturday BBQ, I expect the eats to
be good.  The trail runs are to Brown's Camp in the Tillamook Forest on
Sunday, with wheeling as hard or as easy as you want it.  FYI, I just got
the WWII IHC deuce and a half started today, finally.  It lives!  Sounds
a little rough, so it needs some tweaking, and the brakes need to be
filled and bled, and then it is mobile.  John D. and I will be down there
to do that Sunday, and then retire to a BBQ in the evening with some
other Binder folk.  I cannot wait to drive it.  Those that come to the
show will see it in person.  (Talk to the right folks, and maybe you
could take a turn behind the wheel.)  I hope to meet many of you there!
-Colin