[ihc] RE: Regulation gauges

>Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:16:08 -0700
>From: Joel M Brodsky <jmbrodsky@domain.elided>
>Subject: [ihc] CVR dash gauges, etc.

>Interesting about that tech tip.
>It was written by our very own John Landry.
>Now, does this fix adjust only the fuel gauge, or does it alter/modify the
>other readings too?

>SO, the kicker?  If it (the CVR) only cures the fuel gauge, John's info is
>suspect<snip>

Shut yo mouth! That's sacriledge! :)

More likely, the aftermarket gauge furthered JL's quest to track gas mileage
to 2 decimal places instead of 1 ;)

spamaddy's right of course(who is that masked person?): fuel, temp and oil
pressure.

Jim
Who was reminded again last evening that the stock electric oil pressure
gauge in the '68 1100(Stewart Warner, with actual numbers) is *really*
accurate.