RE: [ihc] pictures?

That's it!
Let me snap a few tonight and I'll send them tomorrow.
Thanks Mac!
-JoelB

## >> Can someone remind me what the other thing was that I
## >> purported to post
## >> pictures of?
## >> I remember the crimper which Mac Has been gracious enough to host,
but
## >> there was something else....
## >>
## >> Thanks for jogging my memory (in advance)
## >> I mean thanks (in advance)...for jogging my memory....
## >> or reminding me....or something.  Whatever.
## >>
## >> -JoelB
does "spindle nut sockets" sound familiar?  not sure if that's the right
item or not, but that's all i have in my most recent message history.  if
there was something besides that, i don't have any idea what it might be.
--Mac