[ihc] KB7

Hey guys, For those of you who've been to nats in the
past, you might remember this truck
http://www.redpowermagazine.com/uploads/upload.cgi/KB7.jpg

Well, it's been bought by a gentleman I know, and I
was over tonight looking at it. He let me drive it
around the barnyard some, and said that once it's
licensed, I can take it for a spin up town! It's as
nice on the inside as it is on the outside. And boy!
Does it start! It's running after less that 1 full
revolution!!!!

Mark