RE: [ihc] RE: Well, flip my shackles!

That's what I get for simply repeating what someone else said instead of
going out, looking at it, and understanding it my own self. Now that I've
done that, I see that a left to right swap doesn't make sense. Not only no
need, but "no can do", at least not under my truck... Sorry about that.
~John A.
---