[ihc] Carlisle IH show.

I guess it would be great if I included the show dates!   August 6-8.

 I guess I'm getting too excited already:-)

Ray

Fellow Binder Nuts,

 The 12th annual East Coast Scout and Light Line Regionals are rapidly
approaching. Deadline for pre-registration is July 1st. If you need a
registration form, please email me and I'll get a form sent out to you
immediately. rrcassjr@domain.elided  Registration is $35 pre, and $40 day of
show. This is a great 3 day event for the whole family. Last year we had
more than 70 trucks show up for the east coasts biggest event. There is more
info posted on www.triplediamond.org <http://www.triplediamond.org/>  .  We
would like to have as many people as possible pre-register, as the fair
grounds allot space for vehicle parking based solely on this figure.

 If you can make it, we would love to see you there. For those out west, we
will see you at the RMIHR!

Raymond Cass

Triple Diamond Fourwheelers