From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Mike & Sherry Bolton
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 11:14 PM
To: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] Upcoming RPRU

There's a special treat in store for those who choose to attend the RPRU
in Mount Pleasant, Iowa this year. This is the first year and the first
time that the *Last Scout Built* and the *Last Light Line Truck Built*
will be shown together. They will be sitting side-by-side in a large
tent, protected from the elements, along with whatever Highwheelers may
come. The theme of the display is IH's Light Line....From the beginning
to the The End. Both the truck and the Scout will head down there
tomorrow. The truck will be with a semi-load of other items, but the
Scout will endeavor to make the 200+ mile trip under its own power. It
is still in unrestored condition, but is sound mechanically. The 2 can
be seen here:

http://www.binderbulletin.org/photopost/data/501/62Last_2_W_Mike.JPG

Hope to see some of you folks there!

Mike