Re: [ihc] Sputter & Backfire

Do you have water in your fuel??   After sitting for a
year you might.  You'd get it from condensation in the
tank.  Our local small engine and tractor place has
been recommending keeping the tanks full to the brim
when you store engines.  This gets the air out of the
tank and keeps moisture out.  It has helped with
string trimmers, chain saws & such.

I'd run out this tank and put in some fresh and see
what happens.  Cheap and easy.

Steve