Re: [ihc] White in or out

> fuel line does decompose from exposure to gasoline...hence the frequent
> warnings in the classic auto communities to REPLACE YOUR FUEL LINES. :)
>
> Depending on the specific line and the content of the gas, the lines may
> get soft and mushy, or they may get "dry" and hard, then crack.

I've had better luck with the $1.00/ft emission line from NAPA and others. It lasts longer, but
still needs to be replaced at intervals.

Richard, our digest host, is going to teach us how to make staniless steel braided lines one of
these days, and then maybe I can quit worrying about changing fuel line.

John Hofstetter