[ihc] NW Binders June Tech Talk this Saturday

June Tech Talk is this coming Saturday!

Starting at 9:00AM we will start dismantling the 810 and the Postal Scout
and start sorting out the good parts for the Raffled off Daily Driver.
All are welcome and we should have a fun day of dismantling and planning the
next steps in our project.

We will run this session from 9:00AM until whenever you decide to call it a
day as there is lots to do. Bring some tools or just bring yourself the
Coffee will be hot and we will have a fun day.

Call for Directions

Robert and Christine

425 844 8939