Re: [ihc] When you 'SHUT' things TOO hard

Not knowing the condition of the body or body mounts, perhaps the door
is stuck due to sagging. I would try a bottle jack under the rocker,
below the door, to relieve some of the tension.
Now this is advise from someone with a Super Scout (no doors) so take
it with a grain of salt.

Willy