[ihc] Ryan's short

On Jun 9, 2004, at 12:48 PM, Ryan Moore wrote:

On that note (hijacking the thread to a degree), I still can't figure out
what my problem is. The next time it happens, would it be safe to unplug
the alternator as a way of checking to see if it is the problem? I don't
really think it is (don't understand how charging to the battery could cause
the engine to lose power in the way it does), but I want to try to cover all
options. Once I go to GA at the end of the month, I can't bring the scout
back to TN until I have the problem identified and repaired.
I guess I just assumed that you had that licked, and now I can't go back far enough in my mail to find your original post. Why don't you just repost it and I (we) will give it another look?

John