Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 13:23:11 -0500
From: "shawn davis" <tedybear@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] travel

is anyone planning on going from denver to phoenix
in the near future? if so let me know because there
are some free parts just north of denver that i need.
but the guy doesn't want to ship them except as a last
resort. the parts are for my frot axle that i am getting
ready to install in my pickup.

thanks,
shawn davis
72 1110 pickup now 2wd soon 4wd