Re: [ihc] 152/196 Flywheels

\>
>> I recall reading some where that the IHC 4 cyl are externally balanced and
>> v8s are internally balanced but I'm not sure IIRC.
>
>I think you've got it backwards... generally, Inline engines tend to be
>internally balanged due to their design...

He DOES have it backwards. The SV8's have some of their bob weight
external, which is, CONTRARY to magazine writer and hot-rodder wisdom, a
GOOD thing.

The IHC fours based on the SV's have no need for bob-weights, and therefore
have no external balance weights. NO I-4 or I-6 engine NEEDS any bob
weights.

Greg