[ihc] RHD Scout 800

At 2:43 PM -0400 6/4/04, JefGruwell@domain.elided wrote:
On the RHD Clutch, I never heard or seen a Scout 800 with Hyd Clutch that is
Stock. I never seen a RHD Stick Postal Scout. All the RHD 800s I've seen had a
Borg Warner Automatic.
Jeff G.
Jeff,
I had a 1970 4x4 RHD Scout 800, it was used by a coastal NC county for spraying. It's two owners on from me now, but I do recall it was a hydraulic clutch set-up, stock.
Sorry I had to sell that one, it was rusty as all get out but a rare package!
Best,
JOel

--
Joel Furtek <http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll>; jf7e@domain.elided
Boatman, Virginia Women's Rowing 434/981-6811 (cell); 434/975-CREW (boathouse)